5 Benefits of Working With a Private Florida Liquor License Consultant
When obtaining a Florida liquor license, businesses can attempt to work with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) Division of Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco (AB&T) or a private liquor license consultant. And while both options are viable options, it’s worth considering the availability of each to make the best decision for your needs and timing.
If you already know the steps you need to take to get your license yourself, obtaining it through the DBPR – AB&T may be right for you. On the other hand, if you’re not sure where to start and are looking for step-by-step guidance to make the process easy, efficient and cost-effective, working with a private license consultant might be a better option for you.
If you’re still on the fence, keep reading to see five key benefits of obtaining your Florida liquor license through a private licensing consultant that will make the process quick, affordable and stress-free.
Benefit #1: Experience and Expertise at Your Fingertips
When you work with a private liquor license consultant, you’re signing up for advanced expertise, tips and tricks about the licensing process, and a resource to save you hours of research, time or costs to do on your own.
Because private liquor license companies do this daily, they have a wealth of expertise and experience in helping businesses like yours navigate the complex regulations and requirements of obtaining a Florida liquor license.
Private liquor license consultants can guide you through the necessary steps, help you understand the requirements and assist you in filling out and submitting the required forms and applications. This level of guidance can be invaluable when you’re getting your business up and running or simply trying to expedite the licensing process so you can start raking in the big bucks. Working with licensing professionals saves you time and reduces stress, allowing you to reach your business goals.
Benefit #2: Expedited Licensing Process
Working with a private liquor license consultant typically means expediting the licensing process. Because private liquor license consultants have a deep understanding of the requirements and regulations needed, they can often help businesses obtain their liquor license much more quickly than if they were working with the DBPR-AB&T alone. They can also help businesses avoid common pitfalls and roadblocks that can delay the licensing process, allowing you to get your liquor license and start serving alcohol to your customers as soon as possible.
Consider the advantages of working with a professional liquor consultant to expedite the licensing process:
- Established relationships with regulators and licensing authorities help streamline your application process.
- Issues or delays in your application process can be anticipated and proactively addressed, reducing the likelihood of time-consuming back-and-forth.
- Missing or incomplete information can be detected early on and delays can be avoided.
- Knowledge of the current staffing issues and an understanding of how to overcome these issues can shorten long times.
- Expedited application services and dedicated support can help ensure applications are processed as quickly as possible.
Benefit #3: Additional Business Services to Take Advantage Of
When you work with a private liquor license consultant, you’re likely to be offered additional services that you wouldn’t have the same access to through the DBPR-AB&T. For example, private liquor license consultants can help businesses with things like:
- Business operation support
- Financial consulting and lending
- Sales and tax reporting assistance
- Navigating hotels and restaurants or county health inspections
- Navigating local governing agencies
- Business/fictitious name filing and registration
- Hospitality consulting
- And more!
These additional services help set your business up for success while you continue pursuing your liquor license. Not only will you be guided in the right direction from a licensing standpoint, but you’ll also be able to simultaneously address various concerns that will arise as you gear up to launch your business or expand your offerings.
Benefit #4: One-on-One Guidance
When you work with the DBPR-AB&T, they are often working with a larger amount of clients and are unable to provide one-on-one customer service, making it difficult for you to get the individualized attention you need and deserve. On the other hand, private liquor license consultants are often smaller, more agile operations that can provide the necessary one-on-one support and guidance you need throughout the licensing process, making you feel comfortable and confident throughout the process.
Working with a private license consultant will make the experience of obtaining your liquor license much more pleasant and far less overwhelming, so you can focus on other critical aspects of your business and obtain the goals you’ve set out for yourself.
When you work with a private liquor license consultant, you will benefit from:
- Personalized attention from a dedicated representative who can answer your questions and provide guidance throughout the process.
- More in-depth and specific guidance on licensing requirements, compliance, and best practices.
- Help navigating unique or challenging hurdles, providing you with tailored guidance and support.
- More flexibility and a greater ability to quickly adapt to your changing needs and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to provide you with valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise and industry experience.
- A long-term relationship with your business, providing guidance prior to opening and ongoing support beyond the initial licensing process.
Benefit #5: Saved Money and Resources
While private liquor license consultants may charge a fee for their services, this fee is often offset by the time and money saved from utilizing their expertise and experience to navigate the Florida licensing process more quickly and efficiently. In addition, private liquor license consultants typically provide additional services to help you reduce costs and achieve your bottom-line goals, such as education on cost-saving measures and best practices for operating your business.
Consider these cost-saving benefits that come along with working with a professional liquor license consulting firm:
- Identify the specific type of liquor license your business needs immediately.
- Avoid costly delays, denials, fines, penalties or other expenses that need correcting due to mistakes made during the licensing process.
- More competitive pricing and customized financing packages that better fit your needs.
- Assistance in making informed decisions about investments in the hospitality industry.
Obtain Your Liquor License With Liquor License Professionals
There are many benefits to working with a private liquor license consultant when it comes to obtaining a liquor license in Florida. From their expertise and experience in expediting the licensing process to their personalized attention and additional services, private liquor license consultants can help businesses like yours save time, money and stress every step of the way, so you can achieve your desired business goals with less hassle.
If you are considering obtaining your Florida liquor license through a private license consultant, Liquor License Professionals is here to help make the process as smooth and successful as possible for you. Get started today by applying for your Florida liquor license with Liquor License Professionals today.